Our Vision, Our Mission, Our Values, Our Beliefs
To take the Reflexology Profession and the RAC membership to the highest level of excellence and unity through communication, education, innovation and advocacy.
* encourages excellence in service
* embraces the values of trust and respect
* is commited to the continual development of professional standards and education
* recognizes its accountability to the profession, members and general public.
The Reflexology Association of Canada values:
* Ethical Conduct: The Reflexology Association of Canada commits to a high level of integrity and objectivity, adhering to its codes of conduct, unencumbered by conflict of interest, in all decisions.
* Accountability: The Reflexology Association of Canada deals honestly and with openness and transparency in all its situations.
* Integrity: The Reflexology Association of Canada demonstrates integrity in all aspects of its operation.
* Inclusiveness: The Reflexology Association of Canada acts upon its appreciation of the inherent worth of each person.
The Reflexology Association of Canada believes that:
* Reflexology is a profession that stands on its own as a viable and dynamic health modality.
* Reflexology is a profound healing art and science.
* The Reflexology Association of Canada is the best representative for its members in regards to governing bodies and business groups.
* The Reflexology Association of Canada is an industry leader in the reflexology world.
* The Reflexology Association of Canada is a forward-moving association devoted to promoting reflexology nationally and internationally.
* The public should be fully informed and educated about the benefits of Reflexology.
* The public has the right to fully trained and certified practioners as a matter of safety and professionalism.
* The members and volunteers of The Reflexology Association of Canada are the cornerstones of the association and should have recognition and value as such.
That Reflexology in Canada and RAC will be at the forefront of complementary modalities in North America and will be the voice for all Canadian Reflexologists.
Commitment to Wellness
Back to Top